Thursday, February 25, 2010

Snow Again???

I know, I know when I say this because I live in PA.....I hate snow. I mean it was beautiful the first two time, but now its delaying things we need to get ready for spring. Outside sits the place where the greenhouse should at least be somewhat done. We have our seeds resting quietly on top of our fridge. I have 40 packages to take to the post office today. Thank goodness we have one right in town and 2 mins down the road. Zach woke up really sick so I am pumping him full of collodial silver and making him rest. He has asthma, and weather and him being sick=trips to the hospital if he's not careful, and they want 12-18 inches.

All is well with ebay. It takes time to get a business up and running but Zach is doing a great job. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband.
I visited a new church the other day. I have to say I finally feel comfortable in it!! I have been longing to find a church similar to the one I went to growing up, and I think this is it!!
Well, I must get dressed and head out into the blizzard.....if it is snowing where you live, stay safe....and even if its not...
God Bless

2 comments:

  1. Soon it will be spring! I've been scouring the seed catalogue, plotting and planning ... but right now, it's trying to snow and it's so cold outside. But it's March, and that means spring in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!! I get so excited I actually have a countdown till daylight savings!!! I know where we live we are bound for snow, but this is our first offical garden (in the ground not it pots). I never thought I'd be so excited to get out there and get my hands dirty as I watch my little one gather up worms for her wagon :)

    ReplyDelete